Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    KevinJ is on a distinguished road

Default Previous Builds of Designer 2

Previous Builds of Designer 2

Previous Builds of Designer 2

Is there a way to download previous builds of the designer 2 beta. I updated to the new build 341 and I am having issues with it and need to go back to a more stable build. I would like to go back to build build #311

Thanks,
    Kevin

Vote Rating
    joostvanhassel is on a distinguished road

I'm not sure that's possible (your projects get updated on upgrading). Have you reported your issues? Reporting them might help getting things fixed in the next release.

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    ssamayoa is a splendid one to behold ssamayoa is a splendid one to behold ssamayoa is a splendid one to behold ssamayoa is a splendid one to behold ssamayoa is a splendid one to behold ssamayoa is a splendid one to behold ssamayoa is a splendid one to behold ssamayoa is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by KevinJ View Post
    Is there a way to download previous builds of the designer 2 beta. I updated to the new build 341 and I am having issues with it and need to go back to a more stable build. I would like to go back to build build #311
    If you are using Windows 7 look at "C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Sencha, Inc\Sencha Designer 2.0" then remove (or move) xds-2.0.0.000341.ion and xds-2.0.0.000337.ion leaving xds-2.0.0.000311.ion there.

If you are using another OS (WinXP, OSX or linux) look for a post in this forum which tells where to find SD's files.

But be aware that if you already saved project with newer version chances are that you cant load it with previous ones.

Regards.
    UI: Sencha Architect 3.x / ExtJS 4 & 5
    Server side: JEE / EJB 3.x / CDI / JPA 2.x/ JAX-RS / JasperReports
    Application Server: Glassfish / WildFly
    Databases: Oracle / DB2 / MySQL / Firebird

If you like my answer please vote!

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team