Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Vote Rating
    Saeven is on a distinguished road

Default TypeError: 'undefined' is not an object (2.0.0 build 341)

TypeError: 'undefined' is not an object (2.0.0 build 341)

I'm getting this by:

a. Loading a project (and doing nothing else)
    b. Saving the project after it has loaded

2.0.0. build 341
    OSX Lion 10.7.3

Is there anything I can look into to figure out what the offender might be? A bit harrowing, as I'd entrusted the creation of a soon-to-hit-production app to the designer (despite the warnings of course, which I understand).

Thanks guys.
    Alex

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

Yes, I love how we tell everyone do NOT use this for production; it's a beta yet everyone does

We have a critical bug in 341 regarding the config pane being filtered and changes occurring that can cause this error. The next build will resolve this problem that many are encountering.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Vote Rating
    Saeven is on a distinguished road

Hey man, I put my disclaimer in!

It's flattery when you think of it! Have used Ext since day one back when Jack was fresh off YUI, never been let down. I'm sure you guys will figure it out. I've resorted to hand-bombing the code, it's quicker, but the GUI makes me happy.

Cheers, thanks for taking the time to respond.

Thread Participants: 1