Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    federico80 is on a distinguished road

Default Sencha Designer 2.0.0 how use components based DataView

Sencha Designer 2.0.0 how use components based DataView

Hi guys, i'm experimenting with sencha touch and the Sencha Designer 2.0.0 beta,
    i'd like to use dataView with "useComponents" and define my components to be rendered into the data view, just like described by the following article: http://www.sencha.com/blog/dive-into...ouch-2-beta-2/ . But i cannot figure out how this can be done inside the Designer, or if this is supported.
    Thaks in advance to all.

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

There is no visual enhancements that we do to help you along with useComponents. You can write additional source code via an override just as shown in the article.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    federico80 is on a distinguished road

@anconran thanks for your response.
    So i'd like to ask if it's possible to write a custom class (a component extending Ext.dataview.component.DataItem) and than import this into the designer and use it to configure the DataView; otherwise i can't figure out how to write additional source code in my project and then continue to work it with the designer.
    Thaks in advance.

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

Write these additional classes in a separate folder (maybe named lib?) and then include them via additional script tags.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    ssamayoa is a splendid one to behold ssamayoa is a splendid one to behold ssamayoa is a splendid one to behold ssamayoa is a splendid one to behold ssamayoa is a splendid one to behold ssamayoa is a splendid one to behold ssamayoa is a splendid one to behold ssamayoa is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by aconran View Post
    Write these additional classes in a separate folder (maybe named lib?) and then include them via additional script tags.
    Thats the way I do in my projects.

Regards.
    UI: Sencha Architect 3.x / ExtJS 4 & 5
    Server side: JEE / EJB 3.x / CDI / JPA 2.x/ JAX-RS / JasperReports
    Application Server: Glassfish / WildFly
    Databases: Oracle / DB2 / MySQL / Firebird

If you like my answer please vote!

Thread Participants: 2