Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    qumailali86@gmail.com is on a distinguished road

Default Viewport | MinWidth and MinHight | Issues with combo boxes and windows

Viewport | MinWidth and MinHight | Issues with combo boxes and windows

Hi all
    I am facing a very strange issue with extjs 4. Issue is positions of some contols (windows, pickers of combo boxes etc) are getting disturbed in a certain scenario.
    I am using viewport as main container and i have given a minWidth and minHeight to Viewport to attach scroll bars after a certain point.
    When scroll bars are attached and i do changes the scroll bars(horizantal/verticall) of main document body then try to open any window or click on any combo box then thier positions are totally disturbed. I have also attached some snapshots and code sample.

Please help me if i am doing something wrong.
    Attached Images
    Attached Files

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

What version are you using? I tried with 4.0.7 and 4.1.0 RC1 with FF11 and Chrome 18 and have no issues.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

I am using 4.0.2a.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

I have just tried with 4.0.7, this particular issue also exist in 4.0.7 and in all Browsers (FF11, IE9, IE8, IE7 and Chrome).

Issue comes when you change the position of Vertical/horizontal scrollbars of the main document. At default positions it is working fine.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Any solution to this problem...

Thread Participants: 1

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi