Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    piza is on a distinguished road

Default widget popups in iauthor

widget popups in iauthor

So I have managed to get my interactive widgets playing in author, thanks for the help with the java scripts.
    HOWEVER, for some reason which I cannot discover, some of them play in the pop up window fine and other play stretched beyond the iPads window so you only see and interact with the top left quarter.

My animations are all created from the same animator files, duped then altered. And I have edited the info.plist so have the correct name and scene dimensions (1024x748).

Alos made sure all the scaling options in iauthor are set the same too....any ideas? Cannot determine if its coming from Sencha or iauthor

Vote Rating
    arnebech will become famous soon enough

Not sure, what are the dimensions you are using for the "Default.png" images?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Figured out late last night its not the sencha files...it has something to do with the metrics settings in iauthor. I have messed around with the same files "size , original, and postion settings both on the default image and the animation in edit html mode and it eventually corrects itself but I have not found a consistent reason why ? I thing iauthor is just still a little buggy

Oh and my default image is the exact same size. But all the pngs are 150dpi, does the sencha file come in with a 72 dpi setting?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

I'm also trying to get a widget to play at full screen but initiate it from a different size default image.. My animation scene pixel size is 1024x748. My default image is 200x200, as its part of a large image that sits on the iauthor page. Now when the html popup loads is the size of the default image instead of the scene. I have altered the info.plist to match the scene size I want the animation to play at, but it still plays in the default image size in the popup window...any ideas

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

I set up several test models, and I cannot get the animation to play full screen when the default image is not the exact same size. Is there a work around for this?

Vote Rating

As far as I know, iBooks Author will use the dimensions of the default image and that will override any values you have specified in the plist file.

Apple does have some documentation on the .widget format and ibooks widgets, you might be able to find more information there.

Vote Rating

Try dragging another image on top of the widget in ibooks author when the widget is not expanded. That might change the icon, but still leave the default image when you click on it so the dimensions are correct?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

That worked, thank you very much No one on the iuathor forums was able to help.
    As the html page loads the new small graphic zooms in and looks a tad ugly but it functions. Thanks

Thread Participants: 1

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar