Ext GWT Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    nbuesing is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Will the next release be beta5, or GA?

Unanswered: Will the next release be beta5, or GA?

Will there be a beta5 release, or is the next release the GA?

I am seeing some issues come up with testing with the latest from SVN. I will refrain from trying to report on them, if there will be a beta5. However, if the next release is a GA, then I will report on them now (and try to recreate them).

Thanks.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Calone is on a distinguished road

According to this thread, the release you're talking about is a release candidate

Sencha - GXT Dev Team
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light

SVN isn't always as stable as the last release, but if a bug persists for more than a day or so, it is probably worth reporting. We know about some issues as we introduce them (fixing big bugs sometimes introduces little ones) and others we hear about internally, but reporting them is generally helpful.

If IRC is an option for you, that can be a great place to discuss ongoing changes in the library - #extgwt on irc.freenode.net generally has a team member or two, as well as a few people working off of SVN or at least the latest beta/rc.

Thread Participants: 2