Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    p.maruthirao is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: How to change the direction of the label or rotate the panel text in extjs 4

Unanswered: How to change the direction of the label or rotate the panel text in extjs 4

Hi,

I am new to extjs 4. I have a issue with xtype : panel.

I created a xtype panel and kept the headerPosition 'left'. However by default the text alignment is from top to bottom.
    Ex : I named the panel as SAMPLE , so it starts from Top with 'S' and ends at the bottom with 'E'.

For me I want to Reverse the Direction of the label.

Can any one help me pls..

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

You would have to change Ext.panel.Header. Search for textConfig and notice the rotate key
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    p.maruthirao is on a distinguished road

Hi,

I din't find textConfig in extjs 4 EXT.panel.Header,

can u pls post an example.

Thread Participants: 1