Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Vote Rating
    pkellner will become famous soon enough pkellner will become famous soon enough

Default when creating a button on tool bar, function named should be filled in automatically

when creating a button on tool bar, function named should be filled in automatically

that is, on the screen shot attached, if I did not ytpe in the function description "deleteAllEmail", I would have gotten some strange error message about a fn set not being defined (which means nothing to me). I tried typing into the fn box: function() { ... } but that did not work, then I put the name and it seems to have. I'd suggest putting a default name in there and let me override it if I don't like it.

This is a borderline bug, but I think it is a bug since it yields a confusing error.
    Attached Images

Vote Rating

As I work on this, I realize I should not be adding a function to this, but adding a click event listener (and function there). So, when I do that, I notice the events don't come up in alphabetical order. I think that's a bug also.
    Attached Images

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by pkellner View Post
    So, when I do that, I notice the events don't come up in alphabetical order. I think that's a bug also.
    They are in alphabetical order as to where they are defined in the class hierarchy. ie Button, Component, etc
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Vote Rating

I knew that. I was thinking that if that is the order, then the events should be prefixed with the class (or grouped), otherwise, the listing does not make any sense.

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

Stay tuned for future enhancements
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Vote Rating

holding breath...

Thread Participants: 1