Success! Looks like we've fixed this one. According to our records the fix was applied for a bug in our system in a recent build.
    Ext GWT Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    LEWJO10@ca.com is on a distinguished road

Default (RC 1) Resizing FF Browser Horizontally Causes TimeAxis Labels Render Issue

(RC 1) Resizing FF Browser Horizontally Causes TimeAxis Labels Render Issue

Brendan,

If you resize the browser to be smaller horizontally, some of the TimeAxis labels will render with alignment problems. This seems to occur only in FireFox and not in IE. Also, if you then resize the browser horizontally to be larger, then the problem continues, but not always.

Please see attached screen
    shots (SmallerHorizontally.png, LargerHorizontally.png) that were produced using the attached file (ColumnChart_HorizontalResize.txt).

Additionally, if the number of intervals along the TimeAxis is larger after retrieving more data, then the same problem occurs even after invoking redrawChartForced(). I can work around this problem by then invoking drawAxis(false) on the TimeAxis.

Thanks,
    John L
    Attached Images
    Attached Files

Vote Rating
    BrendanC is on a distinguished road

Thanks for bringing that to my attention. I have filed a ticket for it and will let you know when it has been fixed.

Vote Rating
    BrendanC is on a distinguished road

The new additions I mentioned in this other thread would appear to have fixed this firefox issue as well. http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?192989-(RC-1)-TimeSeries-Labels-Not-Very-Compact-When-quot-\n-quot-Used
    firefox.jpg

Thread Participants: 1