Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    kalor is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Failed loading store: says the file doesn't exist when it DOES

Unanswered: Failed loading store: says the file doesn't exist when it DOES

My ST2 app has a few screens tied to stores tied to models and filled with JSONP requests. All is well.

I'm now trying to create a listview-style menu for them. I've created the model in /app/model just like all the others, created the store in /store like the others (but manually filled with a data: []), and made a view with a listview like all the others, but when I run the app I get

Error: [Ext.Loader] Failed loading 'app/model/JobMenuItems.js', please verify that the file exists at file:///android_asset/www/sencha-touch-all-debug.js:8010

The file is definitely there!! What gives? I'm using the latest ST2...

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Are you running your app on a web server? Looks like you are just running off the file system.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    eoliphan is on a distinguished road

I'm having a similar peculiar error. Running an app on HoneyComb, ST2, PhoneGap 1.6.1 In the emulator it works fine. When I push it to an actual device (a galaxy Tab 10.1) , I get a bunch of errors as ST2 tries to load my app's views, stores, etc.

--
    04-26 14:06:45.250: D/CordovaLog(7665): Uncaught Error: [Ext.Loader] Failed loading 'app/view/SampleCollectionForm.js', please verify that the file exists
    04-26 14:06:45.250: D/CordovaLog(7665): file:///android_asset/www/samplecollector/assets/js/sencha-touch-all-debug.js: Line 8010 : Uncaught Error: [Ext.Loader] Failed loading 'app/view/SampleCollectionForm.js', please verify that the file exists

04-26 14:06:45.250: E/Web Console(7665): Uncaught Error: [Ext.Loader] Failed loading 'app/view/SampleCollectionForm.js', please verify that the file exists at file:///android_asset/www/samplecollector/assets/js/sencha-touch-all-debug.js:8010
    --

I'm pulling my hair out as again, it only does this on the device.

Answers
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Android 3 is not supported. You need to have your app files required so when you do the build Ext.Loader doesn't try to load anything.

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    eoliphan is on a distinguished road

Hmm, ok, is there an ETA on Honeycomb, ICS support?

Also, wasn't using the ST builder as it's been bit crochety for me, so just a normal Android/Phonegap eclipse project with the 'assets' dir and I just work with sencha architect from there.

So where would one do these 'requires'? I'm used to getting the warnings in say Chrome, and then add them as appropriate, but that's usually for framework classes.

Answers
    Vote Rating

There is no ETA on Android 3 support, we won't be supporting it. We support Android 4.0.3+ with the native browser and Chrome for Android.

You can require classes using requires or uses or Ext.require. In Ext.application you can use the same and stores, models, controllers and views.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    mrmsol is on a distinguished road

Default Ext.Loader erros in chrome on desktop

Ext.Loader erros in chrome on desktop

Is it right that the offline mode willnot work out of the box for Sencha and you do not plan on supporting it for now.
    Could you be more explicit with an example on wha tth ework around is? I am a newbie to sencha and am not grasping the hints you have provided in this thread.

how do I implment the work around with requires etc

Answers
    Vote Rating

Ext.Loader will not be used in a production build so you don't have to worry about that.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    mrmsol is on a distinguished road

Default Code you point me to a code snippet to explain what would be used in production

Code you point me to a code snippet to explain what would be used in production

This is very critical piece of the app that I am developing. All examples pointed me to using this for offline mode. your feedback will be greatly appreciated