Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    eightbeanz is on a distinguished road

Default Uncaught TypeError: Cannot call method 'on' of undefined

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot call method 'on' of undefined

Hello,

http://sharpdefine.com/~cherryzone/

My application is here.

It does not have any error in Ext Designer, even when loading data, but the following message is occurred if it is uploaded to the web server.

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot call method 'on' of undefined

The changes are only a store type and a store name after stable running.

When I went into the source code, I found the undefined value is a store variable.

In the grid view control, it occurs when setting event handler which is a kind of "on load data".

Thanks in advance.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    eightbeanz is on a distinguished road

a reply said

"I found a work-around for the particular issue I was facing. Basically, in the store I was setting the userClassName and storeId properties, but to different values, and this is what was causing the issue. Once I set both of these properties to the same value the exported project loaded in the browser."

http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?151822-Designer-1.2.2-48-export-with-the-new-ExtJS-4.0.7-does-not-load-in-the-browser

so I tried to edit these two values to the same and no errors occur anymore!!

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

In Ext JS 4.0.x's MVC package it is a requirement that the userClassName and storeId be the same thing when working within Designer.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Tifanix is on a distinguished road

I'm not working with Designer and i'm having this problem, how can I change the storeId and userClassName ? I tried changing it in the store but it didn't work. Help please :/

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

Ensure that the subclass you created is named the same thing as the storeId you specify
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    rfender is on a distinguished road

This still occurs in Architect 3 preview. I created two other stores successfully but the third store continually throws this error when I "preview" the app.

Sencha - Architect Dev Team Phil.Strong's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Phil.Strong is just really nice Phil.Strong is just really nice Phil.Strong is just really nice Phil.Strong is just really nice Phil.Strong is just really nice

rfender can you redefine the issue as the project shared earlier is gone. Also can you do so on a new thread in http://www.sencha.com/forum/forumdis...ct-3.x-Q-amp-A
    Phil Strong
    @philstrong
    #SenchaArchitect