Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    groucho is on a distinguished road

Default iBook Author can't get full screen (Animator)

iBook Author can't get full screen (Animator)

Hello, I just got the trial version of Sencha Animator, and noticed that the output never goes to fullscreen on iPad - If this problem could be fixed I would buy immediatelly the full version and recommend it to all the community in Japan - is a brilliant tool but that little problem render it useless for iBooks Author...

Attached a iPad screenshot - all white area is unwanted.

Many thanks for the attention!
    Cheers,

EG
    Attached Images

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    piza is on a distinguished road

I have the same issue. As far as I can tell the default.png, the sizes in the info.plist and the scene file size have to be the same. Therefore the only way to get the animation to play full size in the popup is to make sure these are all set to 1024x748. you can still scale down the widget in iauthor so its not filling the page.

However I'd REALLY like to have a different default image size that launches my full screen animation, but so far no work around.

Vote Rating
    arnebech will become famous soon enough

to agree with piza,
    as far as I know Apples widget format does use the dimensions of the default image for the actual widget.

If you want a different icon, you could drag/drop another image on top of the widget in ibooks Author.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    piza is on a distinguished road

This works for me know. Create your scene at 1024x748 and use a default image of the same size. When the widget is in iauthor you select it and drop a new image in its place. That image now launches the animation in a full screen popup. Thanks for the help arnebech

Thread Participants: 2