Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    pulliags is on a distinguished road

Default Can't set SDKTools v2 Path in Windows

Can't set SDKTools v2 Path in Windows

I realize this is probably a newby error, but I can't seem to figure out why Secha Designer 2.0 can't seem to find the sencha.js file. I'm getting an error message stating "Error: Can not find ..\command\sencha.js The specified config file "C:/Sencha" does not exist." Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!! Gregg

Vote Rating
    svenna will become famous soon enough svenna will become famous soon enough

I have the same problem in 2.0.0 GA. (build 410)

Architect confirms that the SDK-tools are installed, gives the package.json options and let me save and deploy.

Then it gives the error message:
    Error: Can not find ..\command\sencha.js ""C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\tools\android" create project --target android-7 --name EcoInteractive --activity STActivity --path build/\ --package no.ecoconsult.EcoInteractive" Can not open destination file for writing Failed to copy packager library Failed to package application
    For ..\command\sencha.js to be the correct path from anywhere there must be something in the SDK on the first sub directory to be relative from. Since the SDK do not contain any .exe .bat or other cmd utils at the first sub level i guess the path is just wrong. And it does not seem to be configurable from anywhere.

All forum quotes etc about deploying from the designer has been in the area "Yes, we have a lot to do on the deploy and packaging side of things.." So, testing this in the beta seemed useless, since you where aware of the problem.

The other SDK-tools problems was related to 64-bit windows, and installing in the x86 folder. Is this still a problem with the latest sdk-tools beta?
    Sven Tore Iversen

Sencha - Architect Dev Team Phil.Strong's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Phil.Strong is a jewel in the rough Phil.Strong is a jewel in the rough Phil.Strong is a jewel in the rough Phil.Strong is a jewel in the rough

In settings: application

SDK Tools V2 Path: should be something like this - /Applications/SenchaSDKTools-2.0.0-Beta

do no go below this like into bin/
    Phil Strong
    @philstrong
    #SenchaArchitect
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Vote Rating

But where should one configure the SDK v2 path in Architect?

I guess the "sdkPath" is the android sdk-path. As in the samples docs, and the error message.
    Error message referes to the tools catalog in the android sdk.
    Sven Tore Iversen

Vote Rating

Btw, docs state "*Sencha SDK Tools. Download and install the SDK Tools, and then set the SDK Tools path in Architect to the location where you install the tools. Go to Settings-->Application and enter the location in the SDK Tools V2 path field."

But this option does not exist in Settings, on 2.0.0 GA on Win 7 64.

Capture.jpg
    Sven Tore Iversen

Vote Rating
    Phil.Strong is a jewel in the rough Phil.Strong is a jewel in the rough Phil.Strong is a jewel in the rough Phil.Strong is a jewel in the rough

Yes this is incorrectly missing from Windows as when it first came out only OSX had SDKTools2 access. Expect a hot patch for this.
    Phil Strong
    @philstrong
    #SenchaArchitect

Vote Rating

Also note that on Windows the first

Error: Can not find ..\command\sencha.js

This is because of an issue related to sdktools that for windows fails reliably the first time it's run so you'll notice sencha is running all by itself first to get past this issue.
    Phil Strong
    @philstrong
    #SenchaArchitect

Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by Phil.Strong View Post
    Yes this is incorrectly missing from Windows as when it first came out only OSX had SDKTools2 access. Expect a hot patch for this.
    After investigation this is supposed to be missing as you don't need to set the SDKTools path on windows. Simply put windows handles pathing in this case better and doesn't require you to specify. Whaaaa! Ya for windows!
    Phil Strong
    @philstrong
    #SenchaArchitect

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    apart is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Phil.Strong View Post
    After investigation this is supposed to be missing as you don't need to set the SDKTools path on windows. Simply put windows handles pathing in this case better and doesn't require you to specify. Whaaaa! Ya for windows!
    I'm not sure if that is correct - I don't have the path input on the Linux build either, and apparently Architect can't find my SDKTools which are properly installed in /opt/SenchaSDKTools-2.0.0-beta2/
    Thanks for your help.

Vote Rating

So.. I guess the path is not needed, since architect confirms it is installed. But still no direct build on windows
    Sven Tore Iversen

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar