Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by mescalito2 View Post
    this is a Bug,
    Look at the video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkPzdspV8DE
    Thanks!
    Thanks for the bug report.

The events group will be removed from Controller and Application nodes in the next build.

You should be using Controller and Application Actions in the future.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    mescalito2 is on a distinguished road

Hi! I would like (shouldn't be nice) to be able to create projects with names like "03.listWithDetail"? noted that it starts with a number like:

http://imgur.com/p88EN

The reason why I ask is because some people, like me! used to have a organized structure of folders.

Thanks or your time!

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    mescalito2 is on a distinguished road

On my humble opinion, Designer 2 Groupers does not match what the documentation says, in other words it is not completed clear the correlation on the Designer-UI and the documentation, I'm sending screenshot:

Capture.jpg

This is the documentation URL:
    http://docs.sencha.com/touch/2-0/#!/api/Ext.util.Grouper-cfg-sortProperty

Also, in the Vimeo's video "Sencha Touch 2 - Intro to List Component" you can check in the Minute: 3 sec: 30 (3:30), the UI is kind of ambiguous:
    http://vimeo.com/37212149

Thanks!

Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by mescalito2 View Post
    On my humble opinion, Designer 2 Groupers does not match what the documentation says, in other words it is not completed clear the correlation on the Designer-UI and the documentation, I'm sending screenshot:

Attachment 33703

This is the documentation URL:
    http://docs.sencha.com/touch/2-0/#!/...g-sortProperty

Thanks!
    Please explain.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    ermalex is on a distinguished road

Default Problem after upgrade

Problem after upgrade

Hi,
    I updated EXT Designer from build 255 (I think) to 363. I opened my existing project and it got upgraded. Everything appears fine in Designer, however when I click "Deploy", it only deploys "Models". "Stores" and "Views" are not deployed (no files are created).
    Is there any trick to address it?
    Thanks

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by ermalex View Post
    Hi,
    I updated EXT Designer from build 255 (I think) to 363. I opened my existing project and it got upgraded. Everything appears fine in Designer, however when I click "Deploy", it only deploys "Models". "Stores" and "Views" are not deployed (no files are created).
    Is there any trick to address it?
    Thanks
    Ok, I figured out what was a problem. In my Application object in older version of designer (build 2xx) I changed "appFolder" to have the name of my application (instead of "default" "app"). However it looks like this setting is getting lost during migration (at least when migrating to build #363). I re-entered this setting and now it's working fine
    Thanks

Vote Rating

Ok, I figured out what was a problem. In my Application object in older version of designer (build 2xx) I changed "appFolder" to have the name of my application (instead of "default" "app"). However it looks like this setting is getting lost during migration (at least when migrating to build #363). I re-entered this setting and now it's working fine
    Thanks
    Thanks for the report.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating

Default Problem with Column Names

Problem with Column Names

Hi,
    After migrating to build #363 the grid column names are not showing properly in "Project Inspector". They are listed as "MyColumnXX" (where XX is some number). Before it used to show columns by using "header" (or maybe "dataIndex").
    Please note, it does not affect actual column headers on the grid itself. It's just "project inspector"which shows columns in "awkward" way.
    I would appreciate if it could be fixed.
    Thanks

Vote Rating

After migrating to build #363 the grid column names are not showing properly in "Project Inspector".
    Thanks, it's already been reported and fixed
    http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthre...p-Id-of-column
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating

Default Problem with CellEditing 'beforeedit" event

Problem with CellEditing 'beforeedit" event

One more little bug (in build #363):
    I just noticed that designer puts the wrong event signature for "beforeedit" event in "Ext.grid.plugin.CellEditing".
    Instead of "function (e, options)" (as per API), it puts "function (editor,e, options)" (with one extra param).
    Thanks for your prompt responses Aconran.