Hi all,

I have a vicious problem with some Panel (with vbox/stretch layout), that I create a first time with some config, and I add it to a Container.
This Panel have 3 items (2 FormPanel and 1 GridPanel).
  1. I destroy the Panel (or remove it from container with autoDestroy true)
  2. I add a new Panel with the same config as the first time.
=> I have a javascript error (trace below), and all my layout is broken.

First, I thought it was the static IDs that I gave to some components which causes the bug, but even if I remove all these IDs, I have exactly the same problem.

I think it's caused by the destroy that is not a real complete destroy. When I list the elements of the Ext.ComponentManager (Ext.ComponentManager.all) just after my destroy call, I still have the Panel and all its descendants.

Can you please guide me to solve this annoying bug ?

Thanks in advance.
Youss

PHP Code:
Uncaught TypeErrorCannot read property 'addCls' of null
Ext
.define.addCls                                             ext-all-debug.js:44732
Ext
.define.configureItem                                      ext-all-debug.js:72814
Ext
.define.renderItem                                         ext-all-debug.js:41198
Ext
.define.renderItems                                        ext-all-debug.js:41162
Ext
.define.renderChildren                                     ext-all-debug.js:41147
Ext
.define.invalidate                                         ext-all-debug.js:54175
Ext
.define.invalidate                                         ext-all-debug.js:54181
Ext
.define.invalidate                                         ext-all-debug.js:54181
Ext
.define.flushInvalidates                                   ext-all-debug.js:54016
Ext
.define.run                                                ext-all-debug.js:54501
Ext
.define.statics.flushLayouts                               ext-all-debug.js:43381
Ext
.define.statics.resumeLayouts                              ext-all-debug.js:43388
Ext
.resumeLayouts                                             ext-all-debug.js:45386
Ext
.define.add                                                ext-all-debug.js:73455
Ext
.define.action                                             app/Ayaline/Page.js:37
Ext
.define.authentification.Ext.Ajax.request.success          app/Ayaline/Utils.js:17
Ext
.apply.callback                                            ext-all-debug.js:6293
Ext
.define.onComplete                                         ext-all-debug.js:36779
Ext
.define.onStateChange                                      ext-all-debug.js:36740
(anonymous function)ext-all-debug.js:1765