Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    stnguyen is on a distinguished road

Default Ext.ux.SliderWithBars: Slider with progress bars inside

Ext.ux.SliderWithBars: Slider with progress bars inside

This is a Sencha Touch 2 component, extending Ext.slider.Slider with the abilility to put customizable progress bars inside.

Demo

Project on Github

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not really understanding what the barValue config and the different color portions are for. Is that for the progress?
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    stnguyen is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by mitchellsimoens View Post
    I'm not really understanding what the barValue config and the different color portions are for. Is that for the progress?
    Yes it is. I needed a slider with 2 bars inside for a music player app (one bar showing song downloading progress, one to follow the thumb as the song plays), so I made this.
    Hope it can help someone

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    PhilMerrell will become famous soon enough

Perfect.... Can't wait to try this out. I thought I was going to have make it. You beat me to it.