Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Vote Rating
    gdlm is on a distinguished road

Default (3.0.0 RC) Cursor in Basic Grid example when hoovering the headers (in IE only)

(3.0.0 RC) Cursor in Basic Grid example when hoovering the headers (in IE only)

Hi,

I just navigated to the Basic Grid example @ http://staging.sencha.com:8080/examp...lace:basicgrid in IE (version 8.0.7601.17514) and remarked the following:
    1. Hoover with the mouse over the header of the "Company" column. Cursor = pointer.
    2. Keep moving to the right, over the arrow button at the right of the header of the "Company" column. Cursor becomes a pointing hand. OK.
    3. Slowly keep moving to the right over the column divider. Cursor becomes the "Divider dragging icon". OK.
    4. Keep moving to the right over the header of the "Symbol" column. The cursor stays the same. NOK.
    5. Move back to the left. Over the the arrow button at the right of the header of the "Company" column. Cursor becomes a pointing hand. OK.
    6. Keep moving to the left. Over the header of the "Company" column. Cursor stays pointing hand. NOK.
    Conclusion: in (my) IE 8 the cursor is not adapted when hoovering over the column headers.

Vote Rating
    WesleyMoy is on a distinguished road

I'm not noticing this issue in my testing. Here are the details of my environment:

Internet Explorer 8.0.7601.17514
    Windows 7 Enterprise SP1 32-bit

In short, this seems to be very similar to what you're using. Are you noticing this problem in the RC Explorer?

Vote Rating

My environment:
    Internet Explorer 8.0.7601.17514
    Windows 7 Professional SP1 32-bit

I detect the problem @ the RC Explorer as well as @ the nightly build explorer

PS. Allow me to draw your attention to this [fixed] thread where I posted another bug I found with the RC fix.

Vote Rating
    WesleyMoy is on a distinguished road

I'm still not able to replicate the issue. I've made a short video showing what I see when I interact with the example in the nightly build Explorer. Does this match what what you're seeing?

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6015617/Scre...0Broadband.m4v

Vote Rating

Hi,

No, it doesn't match what I see. In your video it works as expected.

This is how the Basic Grid example in the nightly build explorer looks at my side:
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/703487/Cursor Problem in IE.avi

Vote Rating

Any progress in reproducing it?

Thread Participants: 1