Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    frankbolviken is on a distinguished road

Cool!

Yeah, lots of good ideas there. I will keep these "feature requests" so we could get that into the plugin. I appreciate any help I could get. I haven't built any maven plugin myself before, but it seems fairly easy to do actually.

Vote Rating
    ykey has a spectacular aura about ykey has a spectacular aura about

I also need to keep in mind that at the end of all of this I want to create a WAR that contains only the web resources that it needs. (index.html, ext.js, app-all.js, minimum required framework css/images). Not sure if that would be in the scope of the plugin or not but it sure adds to the complexity of all of it.

Vote Rating

Forgot one.

Ability to run JSDuck against the development source and start jetty to run it. (This one I do have working already)

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    brian428 has much to be proud of brian428 has much to be proud of brian428 has much to be proud of brian428 has much to be proud of brian428 has much to be proud of brian428 has much to be proud of brian428 has much to be proud of brian428 has much to be proud of brian428 has much to be proud of

That's all doable with the resources and war plugins, so I'd say don't worry about it here.

Vote Rating

Yea I agree but the compiled output from our plugin execution would need to be consumed by the maven war plugin, so an example would be nice.

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    brian428 has much to be proud of brian428 has much to be proud of brian428 has much to be proud of brian428 has much to be proud of brian428 has much to be proud of brian428 has much to be proud of brian428 has much to be proud of brian428 has much to be proud of brian428 has much to be proud of

As long as you can specify where the compiled output for the app goes (most likely under /target), you can just include it in the WAR using that path. But sure, examples are always good heh.

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating

Yeah, my first thought about this plugin would be that it also created the war file with just the needed files. Right now I have achieved this with the war plugin yes, but it would be awesome if all of it would be 1-click-go if you know what I mean. So yeah. We should create a google group or something regarding this plugin, so we had a "collective forum" to discuss all of this matters.

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    hjones is on a distinguished road

Default Is this GitHub project relevant?

Is this GitHub project relevant?

I haven't used it myself and the last update was 8 months ago but here's code for a Maven plugin that builds ExtJS 4.x projects.

https://github.com/ffrr/extjs-maven-plugin

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating

Yeah it's relevant, but I didnt actually get it to work properly, and I'm struggling with the code :P
    But yeah, is always something to base the code on.