Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    freshyseth is on a distinguished road

Default Why app.html/.js? Now, my actual app gets broken on every deploy...

Why app.html/.js? Now, my actual app gets broken on every deploy...

While I appreciate the idea of having app.js and app.html automatically generated this is now causing a conflict with my actual application.

I started my first app with Designer 1.2 and quickly ended up with my own app.js and app/Application.js (see JSDuck for reference as to why). This was working perfectly because I could set the path to my application, hit export and viola Ext Designer generated designer.html/.js were effectively ignored, but all updated views and stores went where they should.

Installed Designer 2 BETA and same scenario with an added bonus of Controllers and Models being a new part of what is being deployed. GREAT! (designer.html/.js were still being effectively ignored). This worked because I was developing a NEW part of my application which only includes the Controller, Models and Stores. I'm not developing an entire App. The App already exists.

But then this morning I upgrade to Build 355 accidentally missing the impact the note about changing from designer.html/.js to app.html/.js.

Now, I either have to deploy my application from Designer 2 to a different directory and copy over the files. Or svn revert my app.js every time I deploy.

Can't we just make the Project Settings dictate what the .html and .js file becomes? Be it designer, app, yourmomma, why-sencha-why...

That would help ALOT!

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    freshyseth is on a distinguished road

Default Another Sencha Designer Forum...

Another Sencha Designer Forum...

I just noticed in the Help/About pop up in Sencha Designer 2 there is a link to a different forum. Should I repost this there?

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar