Touch Premium Member BostonMerlin's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    BostonMerlin has a spectacular aura about BostonMerlin has a spectacular aura about BostonMerlin has a spectacular aura about

Default dynamic store proxy url

dynamic store proxy url

on my local, the path to my 'in development' server side api is different than our production api. I need to be able to switch the prefix of my store proxys. the problem i'm having is that i can't put a variable into the URL property of the proxy using the Designer... easily done outside the designer.

Is there a workaround or best practice?

Thanks, John.
    -->

Vote Rating
    joostvanhassel is on a distinguished road

I'm guessing relative url's are not going to work for you, as in development you're api isn't in the same domain as your application. I usually set the proxy url's explicitly in code before use; here you can of course use var for base-url, which you can set once at launch. I don't love the solution, but it works for me.
    -->

Touch Premium Member BostonMerlin's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    BostonMerlin has a spectacular aura about BostonMerlin has a spectacular aura about BostonMerlin has a spectacular aura about

Thanks, Joost. I decided to change the url of the stores proxy in the stores beforeLoad event. Would be much more convenient if a variable could be added to the url property in the designer pane but for now... it's easy to implement.
    -->

Thread Participants: 1