Vote Rating
    slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of

Default [RC2] Chromeframe?

[RC2] Chromeframe?

Does 4.1 load in IE using Chromeframe? Chromeframe is blocked on my corp machine with IE8 so I can't test. But, if it works I might lobby to IT to open it up as a permitted add-on.

I looked at what qualifies Ext.isChrome and if that's what is used to determine what is rendered then it looked like it wouldn't catch from the useragent that chromeframe was working in IE. But, perhaps that has nothing to do with how the dom is laid out?

Sencha - Support Team scottmartin's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future

We do support Chrome Frame. Please note that there is currently a layout issue with Chrome 18. Chrome-dev-19 seems to work fine.

Regards,
    Scott.

Vote Rating
    slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of

I suspect that if I can convince IT to adopt Chromeframe version 2X.x will be in circulation - just a guess. I raised it once before and I was... unconvincing.

Thx for the info, though. I'll give it one more go - wish me luck.

Thread Participants: 1