Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    billtricarico is on a distinguished road

Default Feature Request: Config Filter Applied When Switching Objects

Feature Request: Config Filter Applied When Switching Objects

Hello,

Can the Designer be made to automatically apply the config filter when another object is selected?

Say I filter by "id", then I fill in the object's id property. Then I want to set another object's id property. If I click that object on the canvas, the config list resets back to all properties. It'd be nice for it to look at the filter field and apply that filter to the config list. That way I don't have to re-filter by id.

Thanks.

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

We have discussed potentially having a lock icon next to the filter to lock the configuration when switching.

Turning this on by default is *very* cumbersome and does not work well. We've tried to give you a compromise by leaving the text there but not auto filtering. One quick way to get it to refilter is to click in the filter and press left/right and let it filter again.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Thread Participants: 1