Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Answers
    prakashkadakol is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Placing check box before Input field

Unanswered: Placing check box before Input field

I have Panel with set of fields,Those fields have some bundled validation rules and other functions like setValue,InitValue etc.Now am trying to insert check box field at the run time,Tryed with insert add funtions of Ext JS,but they are inserting on separate row of the panel,But i need to insert this checkbox before one of the input field,For that I have created new panel with new input field and check box and added to parent panel this works fine from placing check box before input field point of view,But the problem is input field loosing its native configuration options like setValue,initValue,validator etc and throws error,Any suggestion to place check box without harming the input field components.

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Answers
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

insert method is what you want, you just need to figure out the correct index to insert to.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Thread Participants: 1