You found a bug! We've classified it as EXTGWT-1848 . We encourage you to continue the discussion and to find an acceptable workaround while we work on a permanent fix.
    Ext GWT Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    DavidHoffer is on a distinguished road

Default How to customize Resizable proxy behavior?

How to customize Resizable proxy behavior?

I'm using Resizable to let the user change the size of a cell in a custom grid (think FlexTable...irregular sized cells). Perhaps I'm not doing this the best way but I'm listening for Resizable changes via onComponentResize() and then I calculate and highlight the new cell size in the grid at the current resized position (e.g. cell sizes must be on grid cell width/height boundaries not any width/height).

However onComponentResize() only gets fired if dynamic is set to true so this approach only works in that mode which isn't my preference.

Can this be changed to be fired in both cases, or is there a different resize listener? Is there a better way to do what I'm doing?

Also when using dynamic mode the proxy Z-Order is behind other items...which is part of why this mode isn't my preference....can the Z-Order be changed?

When using the non-dynamic proxy the Z-Order is on top which is what is expected.

-Dave

Software Architect
    Vote Rating
    sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light

We can probably add an event that fires while resizing for every px move. I will move this post to the bug forum.

Ext GWT Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    DavidHoffer is on a distinguished road

I just tried this in another context and the Z-Order was correct so this is varing for some reason, not sure when it will be correct.

Btw, I'm using 3.0.0-rc.

Vote Rating
    WesleyMoy is on a distinguished road

I'll file a ticket for the team to take a look. When we make any decisions on what the best way is approach this, we'll update here.

Thread Participants: 2

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar