Vote Rating
    bts is on a distinguished road

Exclamation [SOLVED] There is no more tools in Designer 2 toolbox after upgrade it

[SOLVED] There is no more tools in Designer 2 toolbox after upgrade it

After upgrade Ext Designer 2 and open my Sencha Touch 2 project again there is no more tools in toolbox as you can see in the image that i attach to this post, all the tools disapear from the toolbox, can anyone help me with this please...

Screen Shot 2012-04-05 at 9.29.13 AM.png

Regards
    -->

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

You are not the first person to report this bug, but we have been unable to reproduce/fix it. It seems to happen to a few limited set of people who maybe get their localStorage corrupted somehow.
    http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthre...x-in-Build-337

You should be able to fix it by clearing out the following directory depending on your operating system and reinstalling.

Windows XP
    C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Local Settings\Application Data\Sencha, Inc\Sencha Designer 2.0\

Windows Vista/7
    C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Sencha, Inc\Sencha Designer 2.0\

Linux
    ~/.local/share/data/Sencha, Inc./Sencha Designer 2.0/

Mac OS X
    ~/Library/Application Support/Sencha, Inc./Sencha Designer 2.0/
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team
    -->

Thread Participants: 1