Vote Rating
    slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold

Default [RC2] Stacked bar chart highlight error in FF

[RC2] Stacked bar chart highlight error in FF

With the below stacked bar chart I'm seeing varrying behavior between IE8 and FF 9.0.1. In FF if you hover the cursor over stacked segments the highlighting works as expected, but on mouseout the highlight border is persisted with the color of the border being the color of the first bar segment. Not seeing the same in IE.

Is this a bug or am I configuring the highlight wrong?

Code:
    Ext.widget('chart', {
        renderTo: Ext.getBody()
        , width: 260
        , height: 60
        , shadow: false
        , legend: false
        , store: {
            fields: ['year', 'data1', 'data2', 'data3']
            , data: [{
                year: 1
                , data1: 20
                , data2: 30
                , data3: 50
            }]
        }
        , series: [{
            type: 'bar'
            , highlight: {
                lineWidth: 3
                , stroke: '#fff'
                , opacity: 0.8
                , color: '#fff'
            }
            , stacked: true
            , xField: 'year'
            , yField: ['data1', 'data2', 'data3']
            , tips: {
                trackMouse: true,
                width: 65,
                height: 28,
                renderer: function (storeItem, item) {
                    this.setTitle(item.value[1]);
                }
            }
        }]
    })

Vote Rating
    slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold

Anyone know if this is being reviewed for RC3/GA?

Vote Rating

I'm seeing this in RC3 as well. Can anyone confirm?

Vote Rating
    skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future

I wasn't able to reproduce this problem. It seemed fine in all browsers to me.

For reference I was using FF11 on Ubuntu, not FF9. Do you have access to other combinations of browser version and OS to isolate where exactly the problem occurs?

Perhaps a screenshot might help to confirm the exact symptoms?

Vote Rating

I just tested on IE9, FF11, and Chrome 18.0.1025.162 with no issues. I believe I had tested on IE8 before posting this, too, but don't have my corporate machine up now - will test again when I get to work tomorrow morning to be sure, but I think the only issue I found was with FF9 (which is what is on our corp disc images).

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    texasbrian is on a distinguished road

Default Same behavior, 4.07, FF 12

Same behavior, 4.07, FF 12

Currently battling this issue with stacked bar highlighting, using 4.07, FF12. Any updates? What should I override to properly alleviate the issue? Thanks.

Thread Participants: 2