Sencha - Community Support Team friend's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    friend has a spectacular aura about friend has a spectacular aura about

Default Sencha SDK Tools bug info

Sencha SDK Tools bug info

I think the SDK Tool scripts have a Windows related bug. In particular, the command String passed to \SenchaSDKTools-2.0.0-Beta\command\src\Cmd.js is as shown below; note that phantomjs script file name ends with a .bat extension:

Code:
    phantomjs D:\SenchaSDKTools-2.0.0-Beta\bin\..\scripts\phantomjs-jsb.js.bat --app-entry index.html --project app.jsb3

On Windows, the phantomjs script file on the filesystem is scripts\phantomjs-jsb.js, with no .bat extension.

However, when I modified Cmd.js and hard coded the cmd String to use the correct file/path, a whole different set of bugs appeared.

Don't know if this info is helpful or not, just thought I'd mention it.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    GeneralPatten is on a distinguished road

I am seeing the same. In the JSB module files, the cmdIsBatch property is set to true:

Code:
    if (Platform.isWindows) {
        this.cmdIsBatch = true;
    }
    I assume that the corresponding .bat file(s) should be included with the SDK?

Sencha - Community Support Team friend's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    friend has a spectacular aura about friend has a spectacular aura about

I set this.cmdIsBatch = false and was finally able to get the SDK Tools to run on my Windows 7 64-bit development laptop.

As explained in other posts, I did have to reinstall the SDK Tools to the root of my drive and not let it default to \Program Files (x86).

Also note that I use a C: partition for my operating system and a D: partition for all my data files. The SDK Tools will not work if you install to C: and try to build against a project on D:

Apparently the tools and your project need to be on the same drive letter.

Thread Participants: 1