Hi, here is what I have, am not sure is my mistake or a bug:
1. create a main app with controller and view etc.
2. add a container, auto-created from a reference in the main controller
3. push this container at a certain moment and listening to one of its button tap events
1. the reference is set to autocreate, so I push it to the navigationview, works good, the container pops, the event of the button tap is sent to the controller
2. I pop out this container
3. I push it again and the event is not catched anymore in the controller, however, I added a local event to the button, and AFTER the first push the event is triggered in the local button events.
I want to be able to catch this event form the controller all the times as normal. I get the feeling somewhere the autocreate / autodestroy clear my listeners or something. Please help.
I recommend against the usage of id. There are much better ways to resolve components using ComponentQuery. For instance replace id with action : 'test' on your button and updating the controller to use 'button[action=test] it will work no problems.
- I actually reassigned the tap events to the buttons just after I used them the first time and I am keep assigning them after every use... lame, I know, but efficient, at least it works.
- You should check your "single" property, looks to me it triggers even tho is not set... just thinking loud here...
Turkiyenin en sevilen filmlerinin yer aldigi xnxx internet sitemiz olan ve porn sex tarzi bir site olan mobil porno izle sitemiz gercekten dillere destan bir durumda herkesin sevdigi bir site olarak tarihe gececege benziyor. Sitenin en belirgin ozelliklerinden birisi de Turkiyede gercekten kaliteli ve muntazam, duzenli porno izle siteleri olmamasidir. Bu yuzden iste. Ayrica en net goruntu kalitesine sahip adresinde yayinlanmaktadir. Mesela diğer sitelerimizden bahsedecek olursak, en iyi hd porno video arşivine sahip bir siteyiz. "The Best anal porn videos and slut anus, big asses movies set..."