Hi, here is what I have, am not sure is my mistake or a bug:
1. create a main app with controller and view etc.
2. add a container, auto-created from a reference in the main controller
3. push this container at a certain moment and listening to one of its button tap events
1. the reference is set to autocreate, so I push it to the navigationview, works good, the container pops, the event of the button tap is sent to the controller
2. I pop out this container
3. I push it again and the event is not catched anymore in the controller, however, I added a local event to the button, and AFTER the first push the event is triggered in the local button events.
I want to be able to catch this event form the controller all the times as normal. I get the feeling somewhere the autocreate / autodestroy clear my listeners or something. Please help.
I recommend against the usage of id. There are much better ways to resolve components using ComponentQuery. For instance replace id with action : 'test' on your button and updating the controller to use 'button[action=test] it will work no problems.
- I actually reassigned the tap events to the buttons just after I used them the first time and I am keep assigning them after every use... lame, I know, but efficient, at least it works.
- You should check your "single" property, looks to me it triggers even tho is not set... just thinking loud here...