Success! Looks like we've fixed this one. According to our records the fix was applied for TOUCH-2699 in a recent build.
    Sencha - Sencha Touch Dev Team
    Vote Rating
    RossGerbasi will become famous soon enough RossGerbasi will become famous soon enough

Default TabPanel Icons Disappear

TabPanel Icons Disappear

When my app is running on Android 2.3.6 (my current test) I am seeing the tab panel icons switch to "missing' box icons. I have 5 tabs on my screen whenever i switch to one that uses a map the icons all change to the "missing" box icon. If i choose another tab they all comeback.

I am on Sencha touch 2.0.1RC and like i said this is only happeneing in android. What does my current active tab have to do with icon masking!? Any ideas?

-ross

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    ingo.hefti has a spectacular aura about ingo.hefti has a spectacular aura about ingo.hefti has a spectacular aura about

looks like you are on the same issue as this one here:
    http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthre...le-set-to-true

Vote Rating
    RossGerbasi will become famous soon enough RossGerbasi will become famous soon enough

thanks i will join you guys over there.

Vote Rating
    Jamie Avins is a jewel in the rough Jamie Avins is a jewel in the rough Jamie Avins is a jewel in the rough

Actually, that case is for 4.0.3 and yours is 2.3.6. So lets keep this separate. We almost never see this issue on Android 2.x (I've seen one other report of this on 2.x which was also a Desire device). Can you please give us more details on your HTC Desire with it's exact model and firmare.

Sencha Inc

Jamie Avins

@jamieavins

Vote Rating

I am using a Epic Touch 4G android version 2.3.6. I can try to put together a small demo app that breaks if that is helpful? but essentially its just a 5 part tab bar with icons, once section is a map. Upon loading the map section the icons go away, moving to any other section and they return.

thanks
    -ross

Vote Rating
    Jamie Avins is a jewel in the rough Jamie Avins is a jewel in the rough Jamie Avins is a jewel in the rough

Any test case that you can provide would be greatly helpful.

Sencha Inc

Jamie Avins

@jamieavins

Vote Rating

It seems to not be a problem with sencha, which is a good and bad thing for me. I am seeing a different issue on my Transformer running ICS. It appears to be a problem on any scrollable view, on ICS. Back to my original problem though it appears to only happen when I am using a Leaflet Map. I am extending map with Leaflet and whenever this view is shown I lose the icons.

So I am actually wondering if you could give me some insight into why this might happen on Android 2.3.6 so I can look into leaflet and try to fix the problem. Again this is only happening on 2.3.6 with a leaflet map, and NOT a regular map BUT the ICS issues are separate and I lose icons on any scrollable view.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks again
    -ross