Looks like we can't reproduce the issue or there's a problem in the test case provided.
    Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    ci11111 is on a distinguished road

Default Android package error

Android package error

I'm tring on Windows vista, to generate a SenchaTouch2 Android app I have SenchaTouch SDKTools2 beta installedThis is what I get, trying t create a basic App: It never ends, I have to manually stop it, in 'mybuild' it generates a folder 'assets' with again 'mybuild' and so on...

C:\Abyss\htdocs\sdk\examples\tabs>sencha package run config.jsonLe chemin d'accès spécifié est introuvable.C:\Abyss\htdocs\sdk\examples\tabs>sencha package run config.jsonCreated project directory: C:\Abyss\htdocs\sdk\examples\tabs\mybuildCreated directory C:\Abyss\htdocs\sdk\examples\tabs\mybuild\src\com\my\appAdded file C:\Abyss\htdocs\sdk\examples\tabs\mybuild\src\com\my\app\STActivity.javaCreated directory C:\Abyss\htdocs\sdk\examples\tabs\mybuild\resCreated directory C:\Abyss\htdocs\sdk\examples\tabs\mybuild\binCreated directory C:\Abyss\htdocs\sdk\examples\tabs\mybuild\libsCreated directory C:\Abyss\htdocs\sdk\examples\tabs\mybuild\res\valuesAdded file C:\Abyss\htdocs\sdk\examples\tabs\mybuild\res\values\strings.xmlCreated directory C:\Abyss\htdocs\sdk\examples\tabs\mybuild\res\layoutAdded file C:\Abyss\htdocs\sdk\examples\tabs\mybuild\res\layout\main.xmlAdded file C:\Abyss\htdocs\sdk\examples\tabs\mybuild\AndroidManifest.xmlAdded file C:\Abyss\htdocs\sdk\examples\tabs\mybuild\build.xmlAdded file C:\Abyss\htdocs\sdk\examples\tabs\mybuild\proguard-project.txt^CTerminer le programme de commandes (O/N) ? oC:\Abyss\htdocs\sdk\examples\tabs>
    config.json:

Code:
      {    "applicationName": "MyApp",
        "applicationId": "com.my.app",
        "outputPath": "C:\\mybuild",
        "iconName": "icon.png",
        "versionString": "1.0",
        "inputPath": "C:\\Abyss\\htdocs\\sdk\\examples\\tabs",
        "configuration": "Debug",

/* - Android - AndroidEmulator */
        "platform": "Android",
        "certificatePath": "C:\\mykey.keystore",
        "certificateAlias": "mykey",
        "sdkPath": "C:\\Program Files\\Android\\android-sdk",
        "androidAPILevel":"10",
        "orientations": [
            "portrait",
            "landscapeLeft",
            "landscapeRight",
            "portraitUpsideDown"
        ],
        "deviceType": "Universal"
    }
    edit:
    seemed to have finally worked with \\ in paths instead of /

edit2: the .apk has been created, I have installed it manually on an android device with Astro manager, and the app just shows a blank screen

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    ingo.hefti has a spectacular aura about ingo.hefti has a spectacular aura about ingo.hefti has a spectacular aura about

compared with my config file I see you have
    "androidAPILevel":"10".
    I think that should be "7". and then what about your certificate? do you have a password on it? then you need to add "certificatePassword":"xyz".

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

thanks I don't if yout tips made it work
    but I had to put again the sencha-touche.ja in the mybuild/assets folder

actually I would like to learn how to generate a all-classes.js file, with jsb3 to contain all the development structure (controller, views) + required sencha classes

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    ingo.hefti has a spectacular aura about ingo.hefti has a spectacular aura about ingo.hefti has a spectacular aura about

I did my first app according to this http://docs.sencha.com/touch/2-0/#!/guide/command and that worked fine with the latest ST2 and SDK Tools versions.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

great thx I did not see that doc before

sench app build native, builds the apk, I didn't find a way to generate an android-sdk/Eclipse-ready project from this command.

Actually I can do it with sencha package run package.json, putting the output path directly in the inputPath, it makes the generation bug, but I end up with the desired android-sdk project with manifest.xml ... ready for emulation

if I put separate inputPath and outputPath, it generates an apk like the sencha app command.

Thread Participants: 1