Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    mrVVoo is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Views on a global Store

Unanswered: Views on a global Store

Hey,

i need a global store which contains many posts (identified by an unique id from the server) and some stores which interact as a view (like in databases) on this global store.

The problem is that the views are communicating with the server and do remoteFiltering there (own implementation, note remoteFilter of ST2).

Now i have two solutions: Either I use many stores, iterate across all of them and manipulate all corresponding records or I provide many ST2 (local) filters and use one global store.

The solution I want is having many stores, retrieving filtered Notes from the server but storing them in one global store. The (not global) stores should only reference to the posts which they should contain.

Is their any possibility?

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

You can have the global store listen for the load event or datachanged event on the local stores.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Thread Participants: 1