Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    wiwi is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: Hi

Answered: Hi

Is it possible to show a list or a dataview, or a grid, in the same panel, after clicking a button, using the id of the panel, containing the list ?

actually it doesn't work for me, please answer, if you can help, I spent 2 days just looking for a solution :S

2. You can't expect the list to know what size to show. You either need to give the list a height/width or use a layout that manages the size of it's children on the panel.

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Do you want the list and grid to show side by side, one on top of each other, in a card layout, remove one and show the other? All of the above can easily be done.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

No, I have 3 tabs, in a tabpanel, at the bottom of the page(Home, contact, search), but besides the navigation between the tabs, I want to navigate in the same tab by showing and hiding multiple panels, so, the first panel (for the first item in the TabPanel) consists of 6 buttons, a toolbar, and when I click the first button, the second panel containing a button is displayed, but when I add a list as an item of the second panel, the list never shows up even if the button appears !!

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

You can't expect the list to know what size to show. You either need to give the list a height/width or use a layout that manages the size of it's children on the panel.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Thank you a looooooooooooooooooot , your answer was really helpfull !!!!

Thread Participants: 1