Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    hairpeace is on a distinguished road

Default Need to HIDE 0 Quantity Pie Sections

Need to HIDE 0 Quantity Pie Sections

Using the line chart, we have data points which create a popup Pie Chart(each data point is comprised of 6 values) with a Grid showing actual values. The problem is that the PIE chart represents all the Labels of the pie pieces even if they have zero as a value. I still need to show zero in the grid stating that pie piece X has a value of zero, but in the Pie I do not want to show the label as all the zero quantity pie piece labels roll over one another and make the pie look messy. I have not found a way to not show zero quantity pie pieces, is it even possible to hide them?

Sencha - Support Team scottmartin's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future

Try and use '' or undefined instead of 0 for the pie value to see if this helps. In the grid, render the 0 value.

Regards,
    Scott.

Thread Participants: 1