Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    TiloS is on a distinguished road

Default Byte array Pdf in browser

Byte array Pdf in browser

Hello,

I have a PDF as byte array from a webservice and I can fetch it with a jsonP request.

Is it possible to show it in the browser?

TiloS

Sencha - Support Team scottmartin's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future

I would suggest saving the stream to a file and then just direct the file to the browser to display. I am not aware of any viewer that will view from stream data.

Regards,
    Scott.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    pulliags is on a distinguished road

TiloS,

Would you be able to share any of your code from the webservice. I'm trying to do the exact same thing, but don't know where to begin. I have a webservice, but don't know how to set up the byte array pdf. Thanks!!

Gregg

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    pulliags is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by scottmartin View Post
    I would suggest saving the stream to a file and then just direct the file to the browser to display. I am not aware of any viewer that will view from stream data.

Regards,
    Scott.
    Scott, do you have an example of how to save the stream to a file? Thanks!! Gregg

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    bar@egeli is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by pulliags View Post
    Scott, do you have an example of how to save the stream to a file? Thanks!! Gregg
    While not finding a working solution to show a PDF converted from a byte array, I would also be very interested in an example of how to save the stream into a file.

thank you in advance for your reply

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar