Touch Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    jmcfet is on a distinguished road

I reinstalled OpenSSL and ran the steps in your http://docs.sencha.com/touch/2-0/#!/...e_provisioning document . my req -new looks like:

C:\OpenSSL-Win32\bin>openssl req -new -key mykey.key -out CertificateSign
    ingRequest.certSigningRequest -subj "/emailAddress=jmcfet@bellsouth.net,CN=john
    mcfetridge,C=US"

now the CN matches the Certificate Name on the IOS Provisioning site although I have no idea if this matters. I set up a Provisioning Profile for my IPod touch and downloaded my certificate from the portal.
    Now I previously created the certificate so I think this step is ok but not sure . anyways the file is in
    openssl-win64/bin and is called ios_development.cer.

I make sure that config file is pointing to this:"certificatePath":"C:\OpenSSL-Win64/ios_development.cer",
    Capture.jpg
    I run sencha app build native and see same error:
    Capture.jpg

This is most annoying but must be my lack of IOS knowledge.Actually I think I have eliminated the Apple Provisioning factor as I had an Apple dev look at my setup.

Do u have a pay for incident support option like Microsoft?I will glady pay as this is really slowing us down. I am already paying for premimum support which I must say on a scale of 1-10 is 5 at best.
    Attached Images

Touch Premium Member
    Vote Rating

out of despiration I changed the config to :

"certificatePath":"C:\OpenSSL-Win64/ios_development.p12",
    "certificatePassword": "*****",

Now I see what Svenna does:
    Capture.jpg

this brings up 2 questions:
    1 can not open source file ????
    2 my icon exists as my config looks like:
    "iconName":"resources/icons/icon-72.png",

Capture.PNG

Vote Rating
    voloshyn is on a distinguished road

Look at the source directory in your error, it does not contain "resources/icons/..." that means your iconName is set to just 'icon.png'?
    About the certificate, you need to use "p12" certificate format, not "cer", and p12 must contain certificate and private key both in order to sign

Touch Premium Member
    Vote Rating

wait a minute reources is a subfolder of the directory that holds the config (and which I am running the sencha command from). in an event I moved the icon into the touchstyle folder just to see if this works and now I see:

Capture.jpg

my openssl-win64 contains a ios_development.p12 file and .cer files that were created from the apple provisioning. This is a pain, u have a beautiful framework but this part is messy and we will have to go back to phonegap . I would rather get this working Again do u have a pay for incident support .
    Attached Images

Vote Rating

Send me your project and config, I will fix what's wrong there (alex@sencha.com)
    Or give me remote desktop access

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    charlies123 is on a distinguished road

Default This fix worked for me

This fix worked for me

I had the same symptons, tried this with Sencha release 2.0.1, SDKTools 2.0.0 beta 3 & it resolved the issue for me, Thanks

"certificatePath":"iphone_dist.p12",
    "certificatePassword": "*****",

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Grundi is on a distinguished road

Default Non-msi-update available?

Non-msi-update available?

Hi. The msi package may work very well, but it tries to install to c:\windows which is not a writable directory for non-admin accounts. Sadly the path can not be changed during the installation. Is there another possibility to update the packager?

Vote Rating

this is beta, it will be changed later, I'll schedule this for the next update