Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    SchattenMann is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Designer 2 Build #374 Release 12/04/2012

Designer 2 Build #374 Release 12/04/2012

Greetings

Build #374 was just release and one of the news was a listbox with all the iconCls available.

My custom icons do not appear on that list so i would like to know if that's normal or if i have to change something in the way i'm creating them.

Also i think this is a good place where people can talk about the changes in this release.

PS: where can we see release history and notes?

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

You are free to add your own iconCls's. The list is just the ones that are directly supported within the framework.

A good idea that you've brought up would be to add your iconCls's to the global list of a particular project if they are used in at least one place. Good feature request!
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    SchattenMann is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by aconran View Post
    A good idea that you've brought up would be to add your iconCls's to the global list of a particular project if they are used in at least one place. Good feature request!
    That was the general idea =)

Maybe user would need to reg the new iconCls in a Ext.iconClsMgr or something like that...

Thread Participants: 1

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar