Success! Looks like we've fixed this one. According to our records the fix was applied for DSGNR-1736 in a recent build.
    Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    berntkau is on a distinguished road

Default Minor bug in b374 code generation

Minor bug in b374 code generation

Hi! This i merely a aesthetic issue and code executes ok, but I guess it should be fixed at some point.

Opening code view of my controllers I get the following error message with all views:, and stores: include lines:
    "Bad line breaking before ','". and the lines look identical to the snippet below. Note the placing of the comma.:

Code:
            views: [
                    'DesktopViewport'
            ]
    I thought this was due to the 'old' code so I tried to remove the views and enter them again, but it seems there is some error in Designer generating the code.

Thanks for the great job you are doing!

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

Could you please send an archive of your project to designer . feedback at sencha.com so that we can see your specific situation and why the codegen is failing?

Thanks,
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Sencha - Architect Dev Team jjohnston's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    jjohnston will become famous soon enough jjohnston will become famous soon enough

Thank you for reporting this and for sending the project archive -- the fix for this issue will appear in the next available build.
    Jason Johnston
    @lojjic
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Thread Participants: 2