1. Create a ComboBox for a custom object and provide a LabelProvider for a certain field of the custom object.
2. Fill the ListStore of the ComboBox with a number of custom objects.
3. Open the ComboBox.
4. Select one of the values.
5. Leave the ComboBox and focus any other component.
1. The ComboBox dropdown list is rendered using the LabelProvider. -> ok
2. After selection, the collapsed ComboBox content is rendered using the LabelProvider. -> ok
3. After leaving the ComboBox, the collapsed ComboBox content is rendered using the LabelProvider. -> nok, the custom object is rendered using the toString()-method.
This bug can be seen @ http://staging.sencha.com:8080/examp...Place:combobox
Select a state in the first combo box and then navigate away by pressing TAB or clicking on the 2nd combo box.
The selected state in the 1st combo box is displayed as something like com.sencha.gxt.examples.resources.client.model.State@1d4
Meanwhile another person also logged this issue: see this one