Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    samarth is on a distinguished road

Default Images and form to be showed in ExtJS view port

Images and form to be showed in ExtJS view port

Hi folks,
    I am using ExtJS 3.4. I have several images in which i need to show in one page. with that login form also will be there. when I am displaying image then that login form will give trouble by shifting to other places. when i am using jsp and rendering to that then that rendering won't happened properly. For rendering i have used contentE1:'ID' this ID i have used in jsp page <div id="ID"></div>. Is it possible to design a page as same as designing in jsp? Please help me about this issue.

Thanks in advance.
    Samarth Manjunath

Sencha - Support Team scottmartin's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future

Are you displaying different size images? I am not sure I understand what you are having problems with. Do you hhave an example we can have a look at?

Regards,
    Scott.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    samarth is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by scottmartin View Post
    Are you displaying different size images? I am not sure I understand what you are having problems with. Do you hhave an example we can have a look at?

Regards,
    Scott.
    Hi Scott,
    I am using different size of images.I have divided viewport to the region. in that region i divided a panel. I am using html tag to display that. In that i need a form which is as similar as login page in that i am facing screen resolution where i have posted last query. Thanks for your response.

Thanks in advance.
    Samarth Manjunath

Thread Participants: 1