Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    oklymenko is on a distinguished road

Exclamation TextArea marks form as dirty

TextArea marks form as dirty

The bug 5389 was reported as fixed on the RC1 release notes, but the scenario described here is still broken in RC1-3. I was lead to believe that these two had the same reason even though I insisted otherwise and provided all the necessary arguments.

I am worried that I am not getting responses from Sencha in my other posts (see links above). This issue is critical for our application and we cannot release without it being fixed.

Please review it again and include the fix in the next RC/RTM.

Thanks,
    Alex.

Sencha - Support Team scottmartin's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future

Alex,

I will test this against our latest build and report back.

Regards,
    Scott.

Vote Rating
    scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future

I have re-opened the issue based on my tests.

Scott.

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating

Thanks, Scott. Is there a bug# I can refer to? This post still shows the issue as [CLOSED].

Vote Rating

The bug report: EXTJSIV-5389 is marked open. I am not sure why the forum does not reflect the new status. Please feel free to ask after the next release if this is still a problem. Check the change log for updates as well.

Regards,
    Scott.

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating

Scott,

it appears the fix for this one did not make it to 4.1 RTM and it's not on the known issues list. 5389 is still marked as [FIXED].

Can you please post an update as far as what we should expect here. This issue is critical for us and the release is coming soon.

Thanks,
    Alex.

Vote Rating

This has been re-opened and pushed back to 4.2.

Regards,
    Scott.

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating

Thanks for the update, Scott. Unfortunately, we may not be able to wait till 4.2 (any idea when it's coming?). Is there a fix/override that you can propose? We reported this problem a while ago and it was just mishandled.

Thanks,
    Alex.

Vote Rating

There is no release date for 4.2 at this time. I believe the issue has been possibly been identified, but the update has not taken place.

Regards,
    Scott.

Thread Participants: 1