Sencha Premium Member
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    olouvignes is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: removeAll() vs removeAll(true) perf?

Unanswered: removeAll() vs removeAll(true) perf?

Basically, i just want to understand when it can be considered useful to/not-to destroy elements with the true parameter. In my app, if I updateWithRecord() a form and need to build it there (dynamic structure), so first i have to clear previous built form :

Considering that I can have a 10-item list (not a fixed-number but quite low) that will be rendered on itemtap as different forms (like one with dates, one with dates and textfields)... Should I destroy old elements with removeAll(true) when a new form has to be rendered? I'm trying to get the best perf.

There may be a lot of comings-and-goings. If i do not destroy, will they stack somewhere a overflow memory at some point??!

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

If you want to reuse a component and keep it's state (data in form fields of a remove form or selection in a list) then not destroying the component could be used. There is of course ways around this to recreate a component.

Reusing isn't bad even if you have different uses for them. Creating new components does have a small perf hit so if you just want to update HTML then you could keep a component around and just update it's html.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Thread Participants: 1

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar