Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    Marc-QNX is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Event for DataItem becoming visible on the screen? (or: loading thousands of images)

Unanswered: Event for DataItem becoming visible on the screen? (or: loading thousands of images)

I have a dataview with a few thousand items. I don't want to render them all in advance, but only the first time they become visible on the screen.

I've tried adding a listener to the show event, which didn't work, and I also tried the painted event, which seems to trigger for all items when the dataview is created.

What's the best way to do this? The items are images, so I am basically trying to avoid doing all of the network requests in advance as this hangs the UI for several seconds.

EDIT: clarification -- I do want them all to be rendered normally, I would simply not set the img src until the item is displayed on the screen

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    Marc-QNX is on a distinguished road

Just found out about dataview paging... that seems to be the best option.

Now looking to find a solid example on implementing it... my main problem with this will be how to implement a dataview page that will nicely fill the screen on phones with various resolutions when we're displaying a dataview of image thumbnails...

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar