Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    tm8747a is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by tm8747a View Post
    Is anybody else having issues tabbing into this field when the field is empty? It works fine for me when there's a selected value, but when the field is empty and I hit tab from the previous field in the form, it just skips over it. Any way to correct this behavior?
    So I've managed to override some CSS to get around this. Here's the rule I added:

Code:
    .x-boxselect-emptyinput {
        display: block;
        position: absolute;
        left: -500px;
    }
    Basically, as far as I could tell, the reason you can't tab into an empty field is that the <input> tag gets hidden when the field is empty, so it gets skipped over. With the CSS above, I override the display and set it to block so it's not hidden and then I set a negative absolute position to hide it without hiding it, for lack of a better way of putting it. Seems to work fine for me so far, haven't run into any problems.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    andreas-spindler is on a distinguished road

Any progress in the 4.2.1 version yet?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    theboboy is on a distinguished road

can't scroll to last view when click any item extjs 4.2.1 both IE9 & FF31

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    jdart is on a distinguished road

Default tried on extjs 4.2.3 and not working

tried on extjs 4.2.3 and not working

has anyone got it working with extjs 4.2.3?

following errors got:

Uncaught TypeError: Object prototype may only be an Object or null: undefined ext-all.js:18(anonymous function) ext-all.js:18j ext-all.js:18Ext.ClassManager.onCreated ext-all.js:18Ext.ClassManager.createOverride ext-all.js:18Ext.apply.define ext-all.js:18(anonymous function)

Uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function ext-all-debug.js:10432initExtCss ext-all-debug.js:10432(anonymous function) ext-all-debug.js:10263fire ext-all-debug.js:10218Ext.apply.readyEvent.readyEvent.fire ext-all-debug.js:10458Ext.apply.fireReadyEvent ext-all-debug.js:10536(anonymous function)

GET http://localhost/combobox/proxy/ajax.js ext-all.js:18Ext.apply.injectScriptElement ext-all.js:18Ext.apply.loadScriptFile ext-all.js:18Ext.apply.require ext-all.js:18(anonymous function) ext-all.js:18hooks.onBeforeCreated ext-all-debug.js:73043Ext.apply.doProcess ext-all.js:18(anonymous function) ext-all.js:18Ext.apply.require ext-all.js:18(anonymous function) ext-all.js:18Ext.apply.doProcess ext-all.js:18Ext.apply.process ext-all.js:18Ext.Class.c ext-all.js:18Ext.ClassManager.create ext-all.js:18Ext.apply.define ext-all.js:18(anonymous function)