Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

We had a good laugh about this thread yesterday.

Sencha Architect 2.0, the new product name for what was previously Ext/Sencha Designer was released as a GA product this morning.
    http://www.sencha.com/blog/sencha-ar...ch-and-ext-js/

When you launch Sencha Designer it should prompt you with a major update. Clicking the link, you should be able to download the Sencha Architect installer. Users who purchased Sencha Architect (or Sencha Designer Jan 1+) will be receiving emails with activation codes later today. Users who have not yet purchased Architect will receive a 30 day trial.

If you have purchased Architect and do not get an activation code in the next few days, contact designer.upgrade@sencha.com and we will take care of everything for you.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Vote Rating
    joostvanhassel is on a distinguished road

LOL!
    congratulations guys, thanks for all the hard work on this great product!

Sencha - Architect Dev Team Phil.Strong's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Phil.Strong is just really nice Phil.Strong is just really nice Phil.Strong is just really nice Phil.Strong is just really nice Phil.Strong is just really nice

For the record! I was not wondering when GA date was going to be!
    Phil Strong
    @philstrong
    #SenchaArchitect

Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by Phil.Strong View Post
    For the record! I was not wondering when GA date was going to be!

As speculation on the releasedate is no longer an option, let's start a competition who has an Sencha Architect app in the AppStore first!

Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

That sounds like a good competition! Maybe even one that we could offer up something for the winner...
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran

Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by aconran View Post
    That sounds like a good competition! Maybe even one that we could offer up something for the winner...
    Goodies are always a good idea, but it's a nice competition even without (I'm running to my dev machine right now )

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Sottilde will become famous soon enough

Great news! Are there patch notes anywhere?

Vote Rating

@scottilde - Between 374 (the last public beta) and 410 (the GA release) the following things of note happened...
    • Designer was rebranded to Architect
    • Resource Manager went into the Inspector via its own node
    • Icons/CSS changes
    • Fix scrollbar contrast
    • Fixed an issue with images where it would revert back to the default height/width
    • Layout configurations are always in basic mode, appended : container and : child to denote where the config came from
    • Disallow adding of configurations which may break the canvas
    • Ref creation on controllers now has an inline wizard
    • You can skip inline wizards by holding down a modifier key and clicking the +
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran

Vote Rating
    hotdp will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by aconran View Post
    We had a good laugh about this thread yesterday.

Sencha Architect 2.0, the new product name for what was previously Ext/Sencha Designer was released as a GA product this morning.
    http://www.sencha.com/blog/sencha-ar...ch-and-ext-js/

When you launch Sencha Designer it should prompt you with a major update. Clicking the link, you should be able to download the Sencha Architect installer. Users who purchased Sencha Architect (or Sencha Designer Jan 1+) will be receiving emails with activation codes later today. Users who have not yet purchased Architect will receive a 30 day trial.

If you have purchased Architect and do not get an activation code in the next few days, contact designer.upgrade@sencha.com and we will take care of everything for you.
    Hi,
    I am glad I could help with a good laugh.
    And congratulation on the GA!
    Will the bug fixes/feature request be handled in the same speed as the beta? I have one I really need..

Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by hotdp View Post
    Hi,
    I am glad I could help with a good laugh.
    And congratulation on the GA!
    Will the bug fixes/feature request be handled in the same speed as the beta? I have one I really need..
    Thanks! The bug fixes/feature requests will be handled at the same speed as the beta but may not be pushed out quite with the same rapid release cycle we were in during the beta. We'll probably slow it down and perform some additional QA as not to break production users.

We have discussed creating a beta channel that certain users could opt-in to get a more rapid release cycle but that isn't implemented yet nor can I make any guarantees that it will be.

Final thing... link me to the thread of the bug you want fixed.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran