Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    jop_008 is on a distinguished road

Default Unordered list, list items

Unordered list, list items

Hi,

I like to use plain HTML in a containter something like this:

<ul><li>Item1</li></ul>

Now I don't have bullets and a strange font type compared to my other HTML pages.
    It must be some stylesheet trick.

Another question: if you have an application with multiple languages what is the best way to set this up? One solution is making different directories like views/uk/ etc or the other way around the toplevel is the language. uk/apps etc.

John

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

You may need to use styleHtmlContent config on the list. If that doesn't work then some CSS tweaks as I know there are some rules for ul and li in the sencha touch css.

You shouldn't make a view for each locale, that is wasteful and a pain to maintain. You should use a manager to do this for you. I personally use my Ux.locale.Manager
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Thread Participants: 1