Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    gcw07 is on a distinguished road

It probably does. I just wish I could figure out what causes the white screen of death when the phonegap js file is included. Doesn't make sense to me.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    shepsii has a spectacular aura about shepsii has a spectacular aura about shepsii has a spectacular aura about

Well I would imagine that build.phonegap.com uses the latest phonegap version?

Might be something to do with this also:
    http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthre...ndroid-4/page4

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

You can set it to use any version back to 1.4 I believe. I have it set to 1.6.1 and tried that javascript file. It probably has something to do with the way the sencha package build works, but tried production and no luck on that either. I'm not super worried about it for now. Just not a whole lot of info out there on what the best way of getting your code ready for an upload to build.phonegap.com and making it all work.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    shepsii has a spectacular aura about shepsii has a spectacular aura about shepsii has a spectacular aura about

Ok cool, I'll have a go in a couple of weeks and post how far I get here.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Yeah I just would be curious to see how it goes for you. I'm not in any rush since it works fine at the moment for my needs. Just want to figure out what I'm doing wrong.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    trkaky is on a distinguished road

Thanks for this great piece of work.

Have two questions;

When I set the dB size, lets say to 50mb I get prompted to increase db size by Safari (on a mac) but not by Phonegap, isnt it a bit weird? How can I be sure the limit is increased?

This proxy is obviously WebSQL but it's cached by Phonegap into the Library folder so it can be permanently stored in the device. It's said that it can be turned into a true native SQLite DB using the Phonegap plugin, which plugin is that? and is there a sample code for both the proxy and plugin combined to have native SQLite behaviour?

Thanks
    T

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

On phonegap, the limit is not increased unless you're more phonegap-proficient than me and have managed to successfully install this plugin:
    https://github.com/davibe/Phonegap-SQLitePlugin
    I
    n which case let me know how it's done because the readme is rubbish!

That same plugin will get you the native behaviour on iOS. Otherwise only deploy this as a webapp or keep the db size under 5mb.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    trkaky is on a distinguished road

have a look at this https://github.com/chbrody/Cordova-SQLitePlugin

it should theorically work after a couple of fixes on your script.

Had to jump to another stuff but will get back to it soon and hopefully get them both working.

Vote Rating
    zmagyar is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the work on this. Just trying to convert my app to use this rather than localstorage. I have noticed that the clear() function of the proxy is not implemented. Is there any particular reason for that?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

I can't see a clear method in the docs - please do correct me if I'm wrong or it's listed elsewhere!
    http://docs.sencha.com/touch/2-0/#!/...ta.proxy.Proxy

To remove all records I just use:
    Code:
    store.removeAll();
    store.sync();