Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    jvahabzadeh is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: added GWT 3.0 Beta 2 to existing project, get onModuleLoad threw exception

Unanswered: added GWT 3.0 Beta 2 to existing project, get onModuleLoad threw exception

Ok, this one has me positively baffled.

Where I work, an Eclipse project was started, using Google's GWT.

Now, we have the unusual situation for this that the project is on a network drive.

I was working on the project as well.

One of the other developers added the line:

<inherits name='com.sencha.gxt.ui.GXT'/>

to the project's .gwt.xml file. No problems, he can still run the project in development mode.

However, when I try to run it, I get the following message in the browser

PHP Code:
    onModuleLoad() threw an exception

Exception 
    while loading module com.google.gwt.user.client.UserAgentAsserterSee Development Mode for details.

java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
        at sun
    .reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)

at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.ModuleSpace.onLoad(ModuleSpace.java:396)

at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.OophmSessionHandler.loadModule(OophmSessionHandler.java:200)

at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.BrowserChannelServer.processConnection(BrowserChannelServer.java:525)

at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.BrowserChannelServer.run(BrowserChannelServer.java:363)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
    Caused byjava.lang.RuntimeExceptionDeferred binding failed for 'com.google.gwt.user.client.UserAgentAsserter$UserAgentProperty' (did you forget to inherit a required module?)

at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.GWTBridgeImpl.create(GWTBridgeImpl.java:53)

at com.google.gwt.core.client.GWT.create(GWT.java:97)

at com.google.gwt.user.client.UserAgentAsserter.onModuleLoad(UserAgentAsserter.java:44)
    9 more
    Caused by
    com.google.gwt.core.ext.UnableToCompleteException: (see previous log entries)

at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.ModuleSpace.rebind(ModuleSpace.java:595)

at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.ModuleSpace.rebindAndCreate(ModuleSpace.java:455)

at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.GWTBridgeImpl.create(GWTBridgeImpl.java:49)
    11 more 
    This happens whether I use Firefox 10 or IE9.

Another developer, who had not previously been working on the project, then imported the project into Eclipse. He has no problems.

Eliminating the "inherits" for GXT solves the problem, but then we can't use the GXT classes.

Any idea what's going on? Am I missing any information that would help resolve this problem? Many thanks in advance!

Sencha - GXT Dev Team
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    Colin Alworth is just really nice Colin Alworth is just really nice Colin Alworth is just really nice Colin Alworth is just really nice Colin Alworth is just really nice

We've seen one other thread with similar issues, but they appear to have resolved them through some project setup changes: http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthre...dgeImpl.create. We never found a concrete problem to point at, as the poster work on it, the error went away and a new one arrived.

If it works in other developer environments, that suggests that something might be different about your setup - can you verify that you have all of the same classpath elements as they do, and the same versions?

Another idea would be to make another sample project locally on your machine, and confirm that you can add GXT 3 to that project without issues. Use a simple entrypoint like one of the ones available at http://sencha.com/examples-dev/ - each of those examples implements EntryPoint so it can be easily used to test out how small pieces of the library works.

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    jvahabzadeh is on a distinguished road

Oddly, my solution was to make a new project, copy everything to the new project (aside from changing filenames to match the new project name, the .html, .css, and .gwt.xml files), changing the internal references from those 3 files to match the new name, and, well, that was it.

I still cannot seem to use the original one which my other two colleagues can, but this duplicate that I created works just fine for all of us. Odd.

I wish I could offer more insight into it - or that I'd found something that indicates the problem, but I've got nothing. We're just working with the new copy now, and all is well.

Thread Participants: 1

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar