Vote Rating
    jsg2021 is on a distinguished road

Default Opening an existing project into Architect?

Opening an existing project into Architect?

I have a fairly large project and would like to try Architect out on it, but it wasn't started in Designer or Architect... but its in the MVC layout. Is there a way to import a project?

Sorry if this was already covered. I did a cursory search and didn't find anything.

Thanks!

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

No, Architect is currently only capable of opening projects that were created in Designer or Architect.

I hope that you're willing to try to it out on a new project or to manually import/re-create it in Architect.

We evaluated writing an import mechanism but determined that there were just too many variations of possibilities for us to reliably write an import that would work for most people. JavaScript is such a dynamic language that it really makes it difficult.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Thread Participants: 1