Hybrid View

Ext JS Premium Member smcguire36's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    smcguire36 is on a distinguished road

Question GroupTabPanel - Missing Corner Image

GroupTabPanel - Missing Corner Image

I just downloaded the RC3 of ExtJS 4.1 today and discovered that there appears to be a missing image in the release. The CSS file is referencing an image called 'images/x-grouptabs-corners.gif'. This image does not exist in the release zip file anywhere. When I run the GroupTabs.html example page (which isn't linked into the Examples section of the documentation, btw) I get an error in Firebug that it couldn't load that image.

Can someone post that image in this thread so I can get it (as well as make sure that the image is included in the release next time)?

Stewart McGuire
    Ext JS 2.x, 3.x, 4.x - Advanced User / Sencha Architect 3 - User

Sencha - Support Team scottmartin's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future

This has been updated for the next release. If you have access to nightly builds, please check.

Regards,
    Scott.

Vote Rating

I don't have access to the nightly builds.

Stewart McGuire

Vote Rating

Thumbs up

I just downloaded and tested my code with the ExtJS 4.1.0 release. The good news is that the GroupTabPanel works great now ... mostly! The bad news is that I discovered a bug in that the lower rounded corner does not show when there is only one tab in the tab group (I posted a bug report in the 4.x bugs forum with a fix here).

I also discovered another problem due to the fact that I am custom overriding some of the default CSS for the GroupTabPanel, including changing the background color of the panel from the blue to a medium gray. The rounded corners are showing blue on the outside! My colleague was able to reproduce the corners gif file for me using my color scheme and now the grouptabpanel looks great!

Thanks all for getting this user extension working. It is a great widget!

Stewart McGuire

Sencha - Support Team scottmartin's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future

Thank you for the update .. and the updated bug report!

Scott.

Thread Participants: 1